the year has passed by so quickly
yet it always almost seemed like yesterday
when you smiled at me
and swept me away.
i can remember every minute that we shared
when you and i finally declared
how we still feel even after all these years..
the pain… the love… its all worth the tears.
everyday, i cannot believe how blessed i am
how our love have become
time, distance is nothing between us
because our soul know our love will last.
the year we both shared together
could never measure up
the the 15 years without each other
i can feel we would have forever.
i have never felt this alive
and you have let me reach out and dive
to a love that has led me to find
myself, my soul.. and
the heart i thought that left me behind.
my dearest love,
its been a year. a year that has finally kept my heart and soul alive. its been a year and we still have each other. just you and me. in our bubble.. only this time, our bubble has allowed the real world in. real problems that we know we can rise above. i want you to know that i would always stay with you. through thick and thin…
your love has led me to push myself beyond my limits and do things i never thought i was capable of doing all my life… your love has opened my soul and reached out for the core of my being and create pictures that speak of love and poems that spell nothing but the love we have for each other and the love that we are.
my love has made you see a different side of life. that is the only thing i can offer you.. a smile inside your heart when things aren’t going our way… it is the only thing that my heart is capable of giving. it is the only thing that i know will go a long way. a smile in your heart to fulfill all your heart’s desires.
it will always be just me and you.
just us two…
(carrie & big)
….. just like you said.
- We Are Connected as One Soul of Love (iloveyouforeverandaday.wordpress.com)
- “Soul kissed” ~a poem by Linda Willows (lindawillows.wordpress.com)
- Hole in My Soul Poem (passionwolfcreative.wordpress.com)
- Twin Souls and Frequency (manfly.wordpress.com)
- Leading with Soul – Part One (elumn8.me)
- Forever Connected (daphnegan.wordpress.com)
- Happy 33 Months Anniversary (anasahmed.wordpress.com)
- the power of your game (13impromptus.wordpress.com)
- shaded skies. (sickocean.wordpress.com)