We spend our whole life searching
For our one true love
And we also have to accept our fate
That to wait forever is just never too late Continue reading
We spend our whole life searching
For our one true love
And we also have to accept our fate
That to wait forever is just never too late Continue reading
I thought I had lived
I heard a silent scream inside
That I wasn’t really alive
And I might as well be dead.
Said a little voice inside my head. Continue reading
Invictus Out of the night that covers me, Black as the Pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul. In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under … Continue reading
all these time, I was living a superficial life
I wasn’t made to be just a trophy wife
Day in, day out… I longed to be completely whole
It just wasn’t enough for my poor restless soul.
and as the pen moved through
the whispers of my heart
the most beautiful thing we have ever made
is to make our love … a work of art.
On a quiet Saturday afternoon, I watch the rain
Listening to the gushing sound in my window pane
I want to hold it dear… and embrace
And feel the raindrops falling on my face.
It isn’t always gloomy when the clouds are grey
Rain seems to always wash away
And your heart now believes
As it cleanse dirt on the leaves.
For every rain, there is something in store
Raindrops falling… same as before
Wind blowing leaves in all directions
Let it fly away… crashing in intersections.
Rain only falls …. From up above to the ground
And yet no matter how strong it may sound
Play it in your ear and listen to nature’s music for once
Stop. Think. Close your eyes, feel it and dance.
It seldom rains on a Saturday afternoon
Embrace the music and dance to the tune
There is nothing better than to feel
Raindrops on your face… so swift and still.
Never let this pass… the chance to know and feel the rain
Open your heart, your mind and for once be insane
Simple things, simple pleasures for my soul
To dance in the rain, it is never impossible to reach my goal.
Go out, and open your doors…
Rush to the road and gallop like a horse
Sway with the leaves and feel no shame
When you dance in the rain,
You won’t ever be the same.
Raindrops hang on the balcony
Like little silver balls on a Christmas Tree
One start to fall from its place
Another one is falling… they leave but replaced.
Rain is just one of life’s simple forms
To help us get pass our storms
Someday, one day soon… the world will know
How I danced in the rain… Even in pain
Only then… I start to grow.
Falling down, getting back up, red petals and thorns
Raindrops and roses… Life’s little adorns
That’s how I knew I have lived when I found joy amidst the pain
A priceless experience as my heart borns…
A soul, a life… when I danced in the rain.
how i miss my writer’s nook
where i hide my fantasies behind a book
i ventured out on colors and canvas
i thought it would just pass.
but no it didn’t, i became an artist
i write, i sketch, i draw and paint
words and colors, i cannot resist
stop me… and i feel restraint.
i have outdone myself now
i know that i have somehow
reached my peak, my growth
i am free… there is none i loathe.
i am free from the pain
when i learn to let go… really let go
i thought i was going insane
when i did what i never know….
i am a soul… i am living in my soul.
i am whole… completely whole..
The worst kind of heartache is the kind you inflict on yourself.
If you don’t want to break your own heart, then don’t…
- Let people invalidate or minimize how you feel. – If you feel something, you feel it and it’s real to you. Nothing anyone says has the power to invalidate that, ever. No one else lives in your body, or sees life through your eyes. No one else has lived through your exact experiences. And so, no one else has the right to dictate or judge how you feel. Your feelings are important. Don’t let anyone lead you to believe otherwise.
- Regret every mistake you’ve ever made. – If you regret some of the decisions you’ve made in the past, stop being so hard on yourself. At that time, you did your best with the knowledge you had. At that time, you did your best with the experience you had. Your decisions were made with a younger mind. If you were to make these decisions with the wisdom you have now, you would choose differently. So give yourself a break. Time and experience has a wonderful way of helping us prosper, grow and learn to make better choices today, for ourselves and those we care for. Read Emotional Freedom.
- Take your loved ones for granted. – Someday, for one reason or another, there will be someone you miss dearly. Missing this person will have nothing to do with how long it’s been since you’ve seen them, or the amount of time since you’ve talked. It will be about that very moment when you’re doing something and you wish they were right there with you. So be sure to appreciate every moment you get to spend with the people who matter to you.
- Let your ego get the best of you. – Sometimes we choose to be wrong, not because we really are wrong, but because we value our relationship more than our pride. When two people who care about each other fight, both are wrong. They have put some kind of superficial outcome over love and compromise. The one who apologizes and makes up first, is the one who is right.
- Get involved in every petty argument that comes your way. – Being strong doesn’t mean you have to stay and fight all the battles and petty arguments that come your way. Being strong doesn’t mean you have to respond to rude remarks. Don’t retort by throwing insults back at them. Don’t bring yourself down to their level. That’s what they want. Keep your dignity. True strength is being smart enough to walk away from all the nonsense with your head held high. Read The Four Agreements.
- Join the negativity committee. – No matter how much negativity is thrown at you by others, there is absolutely no need for you to stay put and participate in the self-destruction they choose for their own lives. You decide how your soul grows. The extent of your happiness depends on the quality of your thoughts. So be positive. Some of the best days of your life haven’t happened yet.
- Rush love. – A good relationship is when two people accept each other’s past, support each other’s present, and love each other enough to encourage each other’s future. So don’t rush love. Find a partner who encourages you to grow, who won’t cling to you, who will let you go out into the world, and trust that you will come back. This is what true love is all about, and it’s always worth the wait.
- Hold on to those who don’t want to stay. – It’s really painful to say goodbye to someone that you don’t want to let go of, but it’s even more painful to hold on to them if they never wanted to stay in the first place. If someone doesn’t show you the same love that you show them, and acts as if you are unimportant most of the time, this may be a big clue as to the fact that you don’t need them in your life either. The only people you truly need in your life are those who respect you and want you to be in theirs.
- Ignore every bit of constructive criticism you receive. – The worst lies are the ones we tell ourselves. A true friend will always speak the truth, even if it hurts. So don’t assume that every critic in your life is a hater. Not everyone is hating on you. Some people truly care about you, and are simply telling you the truth that you have been subconsciously denying. Read The Mastery of Love.
- Give up on yourself. – Maneuvering through difficult times is a lot like driving through dense fog. You can’t always see where you’re going, you feel a little lost, you want to turn back, and every mile feels like forever. Yet, scared or fatigued as you might be, there’s nothing you can do but breathe, focus on the road ahead, keep moving forward, and trust that a force with keener vision than yours is out there functioning as your guide.
by Jacob Sokol of Sensophy
“I’d always believed that a life of quality, enjoyment, and wisdom were my human birthright and would be automatically bestowed upon me as time passed. I never suspected that I would have to learn how to live – that there were specific disciplines and ways of seeing the world I had to master before I could awaken to a simple, happy, uncomplicated life.”
Studies conducted by positivity psychologist Sonja Lyubomirsky point to 12 things happy people do differently to increase their levels of happiness. These are things that we can start doing today to feel the effects of more happiness in our lives. (Check out her book The How of Happiness.)
I want to honor and discuss each of these 12 points, because no matter what part of life’s path we’re currently traveling on, these ‘happiness habits’ will always be applicable.
Jacob Sokol is committed to living an extraordinary life. Today he released “Living on Purpose – An Uncommon Guide to Finding, Living, and Rocking Your Life’s Purpose.” He also loves his mom dearly.
the year has passed by so quickly
yet it always almost seemed like yesterday
when you smiled at me
and swept me away.
i can remember every minute that we shared
when you and i finally declared
how we still feel even after all these years..
the pain… the love… its all worth the tears.
everyday, i cannot believe how blessed i am
how our love have become
time, distance is nothing between us
because our soul know our love will last.
the year we both shared together
could never measure up
the the 15 years without each other
i can feel we would have forever.
i have never felt this alive
and you have let me reach out and dive
to a love that has led me to find
myself, my soul.. and
the heart i thought that left me behind.
my dearest love,
its been a year. a year that has finally kept my heart and soul alive. its been a year and we still have each other. just you and me. in our bubble.. only this time, our bubble has allowed the real world in. real problems that we know we can rise above. i want you to know that i would always stay with you. through thick and thin…
your love has led me to push myself beyond my limits and do things i never thought i was capable of doing all my life… your love has opened my soul and reached out for the core of my being and create pictures that speak of love and poems that spell nothing but the love we have for each other and the love that we are.
my love has made you see a different side of life. that is the only thing i can offer you.. a smile inside your heart when things aren’t going our way… it is the only thing that my heart is capable of giving. it is the only thing that i know will go a long way. a smile in your heart to fulfill all your heart’s desires.
it will always be just me and you.
just us two…
(carrie & big)
….. just like you said.
rock my love, back and forth
and take me up north
take me down south
and slowly kiss my mouth.
i dream of you… and i see
vista is a reality
as we sit side by side
and open our hearts wide
you and i, our love rocks
back and forth our hearts
will jump over the hurdle
as we share a world
….a little love cradle.
In my secret haven…
I hid behind the shadows of yesterday
Myself… I have never given
The choice to let my heart lead the way. Continue reading
we learn to live by our own rules….
and break the society’s.
even if people call you names,
the monent that we know ourselves,
is the very moment
that we give our hearts and soul
the power to live a joyful and glorious life.
let our love be
as strong as the tree
even if the leaves may fall
together, we stand tall
and when the flowers
let our love blossom
even in winter.
let our love be
the language of our hearts
the weapon of our soul
that strengthen us
when faced with a hot coal.
let our love be.
like the tree.
for all eternity.
Don’t try to be perfect. Just be an excellent example of being human.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
Photo by: Colton Mitt
its seems like yesterday,
i saw you took off to some place far
and i got lost along the way
i often wondered where you are.
i never thought i’d see you again
when i left, i took your heart with me
and kept it hidden then
locked it safe along with your memory.
i tried to live but i felt dead
when you were gone,
i tried to love again but insteas
….you were and are still the one.
a hug to share, i couldn’t care
i miss the way i touch your hair
this is great… time never passed
i have proven now our love will always last.
this is home… this is you and me now
decades of life and yet somehow
they years apart we learn to strive
only now we really feel alive
you and me..
on a street…
and it took us to heaven
i will always remember this day
when time is endless and no words to say
i am blessed to have felt this way…
love never left… it always stays…
and thats when
forever becomes a place.
i want to hold you and stay with you
and shower you with a love so true
you are a blessing… i am blessed too
we love a love that they cannot erase
and that is why,
forever is our place.
when we love, we love without conditions.
we give whatever we can
because that’s where our light comes from.
it doesnt diminish us
even if we’ve been hurt in the past
because when we give, dont forget
there wont be any regret.
when time comes that we’ve been lifted up
be thankful for all that you got
and when someday, they realize
how much fire in your eyes
that they light up the world…
with your treasured heart of gold.
the pain, we lose
the lessons we keep…
and love again…
to be able for us to lift.
when you love someone. there are no need for words.. when they left. know its not about you. its about them. there are just things that needs to be taken care of. and when they come back, and you’ve gone far…. the only way to go higher… is to help …. and lift them up…
my dearest love,
this is me and you
in timeless love and life
we laugh at the journey
that started with strife…
but when love and forever
was all we had to remember
love is the only reason
why we breathe so much passion
and yet as calm as the sea
peaceful as the valley
and flowing as the river are we
when you and i are together…
our world become so much brighter…
this is you and i in timelessness
this is you and me….
in one of the thousand sunsets
that together we will blissfully
share in the days to come…
you and me… together
…. love has the power
for us to have this altogether
and live it forever….
you will always be my one and only love.
forever yours ,
a mother’s love go beyond
a story to remain untold
the love that can hold the world
inside for the daughter to behold,
little ones would soon grow
and we know when its time to let go
let them live the life they feel
sometimes may it be against our will.
but to let them live and be
we give them the highest love
should we ever try… set them free
and that would be the best they have.
freedom to live a life so vast
beyond out control…
something we have to let pass
let them be… let them taste it all.
to shield them, we dont allow
to let them feel it all somehow
let them take the risk, let them taste the plight
even if we have to.. let them try to fight.
respect their choices
and let them try
to listen to their own voices
and hear their own cry.
to go against it…
is like living but wanting to die.
we gave them life…
we gave them love
its time to give them the best
that they could ever have…
and that is to live.
to the fullest.
i am all for the freedom of my kids. it may seem irresponsible and illogical sometimes but i believe and i feel in my heart that for me to be able to let them live a life worth living, (like me) i have to be strong enough to listen and laugh at other people’s scrutiny. hahahah… at the end of the day, there is nothing worst than to hear some kid complain about their parents… and i believe that my kids are all understanding and supportive and way mature than other parents. (mAybe even more mature than me??)
i believe in my heart, my irresponsibilities are misunderstood for the fact that i am truly blessed financially when it comes to the basic needs. i know that when all needs are being met there has to be a bigger thing in store for that person. i know too for a fact, that responsiblities or not,… i can rise up to the occasion..
we are here NOT to make a living… but to simply LIVE.
the art of gratitude
brings us steadfast gifts
and life is all good
as we sail on our ships.
we learn to take the chance
and play with abundance
how precious life is
if we look with our hearts
we only have inner peace
the way its meant to be from the start.
life is all that we love
and to love would be a gift from above
little do we know
slowly, we start to grow
life’s magic lights and manifests
only our hearts can see how we are blessed
and so we smile and learn each day
we sing and we grasp on the chance
for us to grow… each step of the way
as we all learn to play…. with abundance.
when you were a tot
you used to love going up
on my shoulders and you laugh
you melt my heart and it was enough.
we will fish and play pool
one day soon… when its all cool
we will walk along the beach
where we couldnt be reached.
lets make up for the lost time,
if only i had a dime
each time i think of you
everyday that you grew.
my little angel…
daddy loves you so
may you always be well
whereever you go.
i love you so much
when you came into the world
you have touched
my heart… a treasure like gold…
i will always protect you
and support whatever you do
you are free to be who you are
whether near or far…
and if one day, yourheart may break
always remember that it will make
you even a much better person
and you will be so strong
to face any strife when you start
that you are always blessed…
with a good heart.
we went over
a tiny hurdle.
we cant let it
get in the way
of a love so sweet.
you and i…
we can always defy
we just gotta try…
and step up high
till we can almost
touch the sky.
lets do the shift…
our spirits we lift
and we soar high
to a love that would never die.
you jump, i jump
and ease the bump
on the ride of our life
….where there wouldnt be any strife…
lets go to the other side
where the unknown is unfamiliar
open our hearts wide
and our love, is all we keep
baby… come with me…
let’s do a giant leap.
off we go…
to never never land
take the boat and row
as we run hand in hand.
when we get there…
you and i can share
a secret bubble
closed only to us
then whisk all our troubles
away to the past…
you be my peter pan
i be your tinker bell
i move and wave my wand
close your eyes…. all is well.
lets go now, come hand in hand…
lets spread our love
all the way to never never land.
and so she cries
so silently that even she
couldnt hear and lies
so no one would see.
to have alot and yet
still feel so empty
blaming others she regrets
the sadness from her own misery.
taunting others for being happy
judgement arised so endlessly
how she thinks… its just too devious
so well she hid…
her motives werent too obvious.
a princess. she will never be
because her heart is made of steel
they just feel sorry
that she couldnt even reveal.
her real feelings and jealousy
of something that she never got to be
a princess, a love, a memory
of what life has to offer
squared and boxed
masking deceptions matter….
to be real or not to be..
all about an ever after.
be that serious..
just breathe in
feel what isn’t seen..
believe without a doubt.
that life is lived
and there is so much to give..
close your eyes…
release the havoc
swing back and forth
in a hamock
sing your inner peace..
and be in a natural state of bliss…